Saturday, February 28, 2009

with the lords help things will get better






well,today i feel really depressed for alot of different reasons..its one of those days i guess...i feel as if the world hates me mostley beacause lately alot of different people have been treating me pretty bad not to mention judging me...i am so tired of being judged...there was lots of horrible things going on where i used to live..i am originally from iowa i moved here to louisana with my husband in 2005 the only friends i have right now are ones from my church...alot of the times everyone i know avoids me,dont wanna talk to me,get mad at me for the dumbest reasons.....alot of the times i am in public i will be judged and people will say hurtful things to my kids...why????maby because we dont have alot of money like they do or cause we dont have fashion i dunno...i will admit we dont have alot of money,we dont have tons of fancy clothes but who does these days...but we do have the lords love....he does not judge he will not treat us bad..we do not forsake the lord and he will not forsake us...as far as friends i believe a true friend stands by your side regardless ..friends dont run and hide when you have problems they stay by yourside when they can and lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on...they never disclude you cause you are different than they are.....well let me say my friends are definatly this type......i hate hate just hate when someone yes she talks to you when she sees you at a church gettogeather or something but never invites you to any girly things outside the church but when she wants or need something she wants you to hang out.FAMILY well hmmm let me see when it comes to my real family like my brother,sister mom exc,,,for years i was abused and called names had no self confidence at times i felt like dying....when i was a teenager i worked fulltime and my mother took every pay check i had no money to myself ever....even now the only time her or my sister calls me is when they need something not to just say i love you my dad only calls me when he is drunk....MY HUSBANDS FAMILY,,,,they hated me since the first dy they met me..MY LITTLE FAMILY,,,,my husband and my kids are the only family i will ever need in my life they will always love me and never do me wrong......THE LORD MY SAVIOUR,,,,,his love for me is unfailing,,neverending....he will never forsake me he will never lie to me he will never hurt me...he will always be by my side he will not pick and choose when i can be a part of his life.....

No comments: