Friday, December 5, 2008

hello this is my first time doing blogging.well where do i start i am a shy,outgoing ,proud mommy of four beautiful children .they are my life.i am engaged to the most amazing man in the world kevin we have been togeather for like 3 years and counting .we are getting married july 11th 2009 i am soo excited and cant wait to say i do.i am originally from desmoines,iowa up north by the way.since i have moved here to louisana with my fiancee my life has dramatically changed for the better.the lord has truley blessed me these past few years .his love for me is never ending i am so thankful for all the second chances the lord had given me to change my life. i finally started working out again though it hurts i feel good and energetic..life just cant get any better!!well thats all for now its late and i am tired.sometime this weekend i will post some pictures of my family.

No comments: